Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Affirmation.

Savage Garden would have probably went on to become one of the greatest pop-rock bands of all time had they not disbanded after just two albums. There is plenty on my mind, and yes, I haven't posted a blogpost yesterday, but I still blogged. It's saved in my drafts, however it wasn't a blogpost per se. I had a full day prepping some talking points for work and instead of using Microsoft as I normally do with a new document, I opened a new blogpost and started writing. Keeping up with the habit and the interface of Blogger is much more nicer than Word, and it also felt like blogging, even if I wasn't actually blogging. :) I still have a lot of work to do, and we have a long weekend in the country starting tomorrow. I was supposed to travel tomorrow to Saudi Arabia; not really supposed to - as it was an idea my family and I explored yesterday, but, unfortuantely, I am unable to fly because I needed a specific visa. I am planning to go watch the new Paw Patrol movie, enjoy my F45 workouts, relax, schedule a facial session and try to spread extra happiness in the world. Stay safe, be kind and speak to you on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics