Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Letter from the Heart.

Dear Ex's;

I'm very sorry. I'm really very sorry for all the pain I unintentionally caused you. I am writing you this to admit that I failed, in every relationship I was in; I failed.

I hope that you find it in yourselves to forgive me, and forget I ever existed if this will make you feel better.

I can only wish of you joy, happiness and success. I cannot ask of you to wish the same for me, but I really hope you don't pray the Lord asking Him to punish me.

Whatever I've done I've regretted, and repented for. I'm making peace with God and myself, and I'm trying as much as I can to make peace with the people around me too. I was going to send a personalised mail to each and everyone of you, but I felt that some of you, if not many, would not welcome anything from me. Also, some of you are married, others are single, and I don't want to wrongly send mixed signals out of respect to your current status, and to also eliminate doubts that there is any interest from me towards you whatsoever; after all, I'm not worthy to be with any of you.

I know some of you might never read this. I also know that this will be both appreciated and laughed at by you; at least I can go to bed every night knowing that I'm trying to do something right.

This is a public apology to every girl I've dated or been with. But most of all I'd like to send out all the sorry's in the world to both Noha and Soheir, the two girls I got engaged to. I will never stop feeling guilty towards you, especially when I go to bed every night. Forgive me.

Sherif.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you.....

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics