Saturday, April 06, 2013

Treat Me No Differently Than You Would The King.

A commoner and a queen
It all started with sweat
A conversation followed while stretching
Smoking, divides people

'I wrote a book,' he said
Snob, she seemed to be
Covered in pink; a beauty with large hazel eyes
FBI, attracts people

English as a first language
A sister with mystery in her eyes
Nephews; a player and a coach
'You wrote a book, like a real book?' She wondered

Internet, connects people
A resume of a beautiful nerd
Long emails, great movies and classy music debates
Macchiatos, gave life a new meaning

A commoner and a queen
Magic in the air
Cheesecakes and steaks
Started out of nowhere

Similarities electrified, striking as bullets
Differences, insignificant as war casualties
Like football and basketball, they both end with ball
Amazing, just like peanut butter and Coldstone ice cream

We can make a thousand promises that we won't keep
We can go anywhere from here
We just need to believe
What one man can do, another can do

Will you follow me?
I promise I will be kind
Fleetwood Mac sang it best
Tango in the night

A queen and a commoner
A sweet lullaby
A mad man tangling with a fitness freak
Like two strangers in NYC sharing a cab; both from different stops, off to the same destination

11 Comments:

Anonymous Daisy said...

To7faaaaa

Sunday, April 07, 2013 7:42:00 PM  
Blogger Nanouchi said...

Beautiful!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 7:19:00 PM  
Anonymous George costanza said...

Eh el gomodeeyyyya dih, 3abkaryyyyy!!

Monday, April 29, 2013 7:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this goes up there with your best.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:28:00 AM  
Anonymous El concha (barcelona) said...

I randomly check your blog but everytime you make me smile. Keep it up mate, and mabrook the title.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Toz said...

Stupid.

Sunday, May 05, 2013 5:57:00 PM  
Anonymous S.B. said...

Where is the beef? Your posts zaman had flavor they were full of stories and now its random short poems? Sorry but I prefer the old you.

Tuesday, May 07, 2013 6:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous!!!!!

Sunday, May 12, 2013 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Daisy:

Thank you! :)

Nanouchi:

Thank you, again! :)

George Costanza:

7abeeby :) who are you?

Anonymous 1:

I am flattered. Thabk you :)

El Concha:

I assume you're Amr, right? Thanks mate and you still have the chance to finish the season 4th. Glad you still check my blog :)

Toz:

Thanks! :)

S.B.:

I like both the old and new me. Believe me, I don't control what I write. I know what you mean though.

Anonymous 2:

Jealous of?

Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:56:00 PM  
Anonymous ismaeel and fatma said...

hi sherif we need your email address to ask you about smoking, thank you so much.

Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Hi Ismaeel and Fatma

My email is sherif_zaki@hotmail.com - looking forward to your mail. Thanks

Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics