Monday, September 09, 2013

Thank you, Angie.

Yesterday was the happiest day in my life. I feel re-born. Just like the car accident I survived when I was eight; being able to walk on my feet again and enjoy playing sports with the rest of the kids.

I still have scars from the operations that fixed my leg. They remind me of my struggle.

Last night the love of my life took me back. She gave me a second chance. A second chance to show her how much she means to me. A chance to make things right. A chance to prove that we are strong, and that we can do it.

Angie; were I able to travel back in time, I would go back to the moment I met you again, and start all over. This time I have an understanding on what needs to be done and what makes you happy. But alas, we are only human, and as human we can't do that. But the next best thing that can be done, is let me do what I would do if I had that other option now. Let me love you as you should be loved and take care of you for the rest of your life. To see all the places we talked about, and to grow old together. To take care of you when you are sick and be your support when you just need a shoulder.

I will never forget the week I spent without you. It will always remind me of my struggle.

Every time I think of you my heart skips a beat. I was simply hanging by a moment; waiting to see you again so you can make everything else fade. I was terrified before meeting up, not knowing what the future holds. Thank you for not giving up on me. Fate will always be in our hands, and the future controlled by us. Let love be, and let's be happy together.

I love you, my Queen.

Forever yours, faithfully.
Sherif

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me arrange your trips to the places you talked about.

K2

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics