Thursday, May 30, 2013

Rage.

Angry, bitter
Lying, dying
It's all the same
Not enough trying

I never wanted to know
Never wanted to see
I wasted my time
Till time wasted me

Cowards everywhere
Disrespect
Past versus present
Future put to test

Never wanted to go
Always wanted to stay
Because the person I am
Are the parts that I play

Resentment kills
Cool enough to not quite be it
Who's to blame?
Fool enough to not quite see it

So I plot and I plan
Hope and I scheme
To the lure of a night
Filled with unfinished dreams

Ain't it time we said goodbye?
Single, dating
It's all the same
Living while demons hating

Scattered glass, twisted branches
March 4th became a reality
Ain't it good to be alive?
Falling down thanks to gravity

I'm holding on tight
To a world gone astray
As they charge me for years
I can no longer pay

Broken records, empty mansions
Where will it lead us from here?
I am bruised and battered
When will those clouds all disappear?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe :p

Friday, May 31, 2013 2:30:00 AM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Lol?

Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics