Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Shot of Espresso...A Little Bit of Swag...Too Much Love.

Everything I do depends on you
It's in your eyes
I don't know why
You can't disguise

I will be there
If you just call my name
Any time at all
Honey, I will be there

This kinda lovin' makes people go blind
That kinda lovin' turns a man to a slave
This kinda lovin' breaks people so bad
That kinda lovin' sends a man right to his grave

Look at me
Believe me it's true
You're all that I need
I look around but all I see is you

Torture me
Take my hand
Carry me
Wrap me in a rubber band

3 Comments:

Anonymous Tramp said...

lovely blog, dunno if I like the old stuff more or the new entries. Keep writing.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree.

Thursday, July 11, 2013 5:02:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Thanks guys, I am flattered :) I personally prefer the old stuff. Most of it at least.

Saturday, July 20, 2013 4:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics