Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sweeeeeeeet!

One month passed since I decided to share my blog with people. Many things happened during this month. Conflicts and debates, disputes and jokes; you know, the normal things.

Many people assume I am evil and not serious enough for this world and self-centred and will never accomplish anything in life and and and.....

People are taking life too seriously and are ashamed of anything said or written against them. I am not.

I welcome criticism. Some people are almost sure that I think too much of myself and believe that I am the last good man in this world. I dont know where do they come up with these conclusions. I am a very simple guy and maybe my simplicity leads people to look at me in that way. I donno.

Back to the topic. I created the blog back in July and never thought I will share all this. And some friends of mine 'who knew about my blog but didnt know how to check it' convinced me to share. I hope you people are happy now. As for me; I've been happy since 1983. :)


Did you know that the octopus has a rectangular eye pupil?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think, we all wait for ur blogs to be written. U know that u're diffrent, and being different doesn't necessarly mean that u're better or worse than other ppl. I agree that there are debates about ur blogs, but what ppl don't understand -i don't know y- that these are ur personal thoughts that after all have to be respected. I might join them sometimes in those debates but just for the sake of fun. I respect ur opinions, although i disagree with most of them. Anyways keep blogging coz u make ppl happy. Also, keep in mind that u're giving us bonus material for ya hala instead of talking about the stocks, cars, and all those shitty topics.
FORZA IL CAPITANO ZEEK.
R U MANU??

Friday, October 06, 2006 2:31:00 AM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Cheese Purger :D


I love you man!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 5:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that it had a rectagular pupil. That's just really odd. :|

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on earth did u know this?? IPR remember?! international public relations :p haha
oh! n sukie, he had no idea as well :D

Sunday, October 15, 2006 5:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics