Thursday, September 28, 2006

Rooster

The tournament kicks-off tonight and our first match will be tomorrow (Friday the 30th) at 10:30. The name of our team is 'Mabasem'. It resembles the Shisha stick



I am looking forward for the game. I will start on the bench, and will battle when I get on the pitch.

I wonder what was I doing 10 years ago. September 30, 1996. I was in IG1. The school has just started a few weeks back and we are all in our new uniforms :)

It felt great to belong with the seniors. I had a green Nike shirt that I loved and a Sega Saturn that people used to envy me for having :)


I found this weird test on one of the websites. Going through it; I actually believe it is for girls. I dont know.

Three names you go by
1. Zeek
2. Shero
3. Zaki

Three physical things you like about yourself
1. Fingers
2. Sideburns
3. Toes

Three physical things you don't like about yourself

Nothing.

Three things that scare you
1. Sunset in the Winter (And The beginning of Dusk)
2. Sharks
3. Old Clowns

Three of your everyday essentials
1. Toothbrush
2. Tea
3. Shisha

Three things you are wearing right now
1. Polo Shirt
2. Blue Lee Jeans
3. Bad Adidas shoe that I got for free

Three of your favorite bands/musical artists
Check my profile and you will find my top 3. But I will write another 3 to entertain the masses.

1. Dire Straits
2. Scorpions
3. Barclay James Harvest

Three of your favorite songs
1. Learning To Fly : Pink Floyd
2. 1979 : The Smashing Pumpkins
3. Street Spirit : Radiohead

Three new things you want to try to do in the next 12 months
1. Quit Shisha
2. Play more football
3. Visit Old Trafford

Three things you want in a relationship
1. Going together to Old Trafford
2. Watching every single Seinfeld episode together from start to finish
3. Getting under the covers and farting together

Two truths and a lie
1. I love F.R.I.E.D.S
2. I want to learn how to cook
3. I owned a dog before

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to me
1. Eyebrows
2. Smell
3. Smile

Three of your favorite hobbies
1. Ahwa
2. Laughing
3. Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now
1. Read Quran
2. Finish this thing
3. Play some Squash

Three careers you're considering

I love my job.

Three places I want to go on vacation
1. Manchester, England
2. Milan, Italy
3. Vienna, Austria

Three things to do before I die
1. Do the Haj Pilgrimage
2. Play with my grandsons

I dont know. I dont dream of cars and careers.

Three celeb crushes
1. Meg Ryan
2. Cristina Ricci
3. Bridget Moynahan


Put an X next to anything you did:

( ) crashed a friend's car

( ) stolen a car

( ) shoplifted

( ) been fired

(x) been in a fist fight

( ) snuck out of your parent's house

( ) had feelings for someone who didnt have them back

( ) been arrested

(x) gone on a blind date

(x) lied to a friend

( ) skipped school

*I LOVED SCHOOL*

( ) seen someone die

( ) been to Canada

( ) been to Mexico

(x) been on a plane

( ) purposely set a part of yourself on fire

(x) eaten Sushi

( ) been skiing

(x) met someone in person from the internet

(x)taken painkillers

*I had 300+ metal ships in my leg*

(x) miss someone right now

*Everyone I do not get to see from Alsson and Everyone at AUS (Spring 99 dudes will always live)*

(x) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by

*I did that* :D

( ) made a snow angel

*Is this test for females or what*

( ) had a tea party

*FOR FEMALES IT IS*

(x) flown a kite

*Those were the days*

( ) built a sand castle

*Never*

( ) gone puddle jumping

( ) played dress up

(x) jumped into a pile of leaves

( ) gone sledding

(x) cheated while playing a game

( ) been lonely

(x) fallen asleep at work/school

(x) used a fake id

*SPRING 99 DUDES; DUBAI WAS OUR MIDDLE NAME* HAHA ZIAD I MISS YOU MAN. CITY OF ARKANSAS (I still have that ID you made for me)

(x) watched the sun set

(x) felt an earthquake

*In 1992; I thought I caused it after my shot hit the bar*

( ) touched a snake

*Why would I*

(x) slept under the stars

*Siwa '96*

(x) been tickled

(x) been robbed

(x) been misunderstood

*Always*

( ) petted a reindeer/goat

*WHYYY*

(x) won a contest

( ) run a red light

( ) been suspended from school

(x) been in a car

( ) had braces

( ) felt like an outcast

(x) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night

(x) had deja vu

( ) danced in the moonlight

(x) like the way you look

*First school prom ever in 1996; SOMEBODYYY STOP ME. I was hot in that suit ;)*

( ) witnessed a crime

( ) questioned your heart

( ) been obsessed with post-it notes

(x) squished barefoot through the mud

( ) been lost

(x) been to the opposite side of the country

(x) swam in the ocean

(x) felt like dying

( ) cried yourself to sleep

(x) played cops and robbers

*If that is Hide and Seek then YES*

( ) recently colored with crayons

*LOL. No*

(x) sung karaoke

*Oooh. I love that*

(x)paid for a meal with only coins

(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn't

(x) made prank phone calls

(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

( ) caught a snowflake on your tongue

( ) danced in the rain

*Only women do that*

( ) written a letter to Santa Claus

(x) watched the sun rise with someone you care about

(x)blown bubbles

(x) made a bonfire on the beach

( ) crashed a party(AKA a partypooper)

(x) gone rollerskating

(x) had a wish come true

( ) worn pearls

*Yeah, I wear them all the time! How are men supposed to answer such questions*

( ) jumped off a bridge

( ) ate dog/cat food

(x) told a complete stranger you loved them

*The passion of football and the stadiums makes everyone your frined*

(x) kissed a mirror

(x) sang in the shower

( ) had a dream that you married someone

( ) glued your hand to something/got your tongue stuck to a flag pole

( ) kissed a fish

( ) sat on a roof top

( ) screamed at the top of your lungs

( ) done a one-handed cartwheel

*I always wanted to do that*

( ) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours

*Only girls do that* And some guys I know actually. LOL

(x) stayed up all night

( ) didn't take a shower for a week

( ) pick and ate an apple right off the tree

( ) climbed a tree

*Why*

( ) had a tree house

*This is bad man*

( ) are scared to watch scary movies alone

( ) believe in ghosts

( ) have more then 30 pairs of shoes

( ) worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say

(x) gone doorbell ditching

( ) played chicken---you're in a car and you go really fast at an on coming car and then at last moment you veer off to the edge and watch them swerve

*This is stupid*

( ) pushed into a pool/hot tub with all your clothes on

(x) told you're hot by a complete stranger

(x) broken a bone

( ) caught a fish then ate it

( ) caught a butterfly

( ) laughed so hard you cried

( ) cried so hard you laughed

(x) cheated on a test

( ) have a Britney Spears CD

*I have a song on my ipod*

(x) forgotten someones name

(x) French braided someones hair

*Mine when I had the afro*

( ) been threatened to be kicked out of your house

( ) been kicked out your house

(x) want ur friends to put this in their Journal

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should comment on the tournament and maybe post some pics ;)

Sunday, October 01, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added this girlie thing on my journal just for you. =p

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics