Sunday, September 24, 2006

Are you ready?

Happy Ramadan everyone. :)

I love the month of Ramadan. It brings peace and harmony.

The atmosphere is great. The family bond is better than ever.

When I was 10 years old. I used to fast even though I was still not obliged to (according to religion). Some days I used to come back home and get under the shower and feel the warm water into my mouth. I couldnt resist it. I used to drink gallons of water under the shower.






Here is a little secret:

When I was 9, I wanted to have the hair of Stephen from Boyzone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hated Steven from Boyzone. I hated him with a passion although I loved Boyzone. Haha. I used to love that guy called Shane. I'm not sure if you remember what he looks like. http://www.yegor.com/Music/ShaneLynch.jpg

Oh my God. What did I see in him?

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Steven, Ronan, Shane and I think the last one was Keith. I wanted his hair. I was 9 and my hair was so sophisticated back then. I wanted my hair to shine and fall on my face when I run or swim. My hair never did that :(

LOL!

Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics