Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Everybody Loves Johnny Depp He Is The Only 2 Legged Creature That No One Hates

This is a message to humanity. I am in my 15th hour here at work. It is ok because I spent more than that before when we had more load; but I am seriously not focusing much this time. I drank a lot of tea. A lot of pineapple juice. A lot of water. A lot of peeing. A lot of writing. A lot of thinking. A lot of brainstorming. A lot of typing. And a lot of dancing while doing the typing and thinking and brainstorming and drinking and peeing.

I like to always come out with those little dancing techniques you know moving your shoulder and your head in a funky way. I love doing so. Call me a loser but I enjoy it.

Last night I watched the movie 'Good Burger' for the 31st time I think. I so love this movie. Even some kids could think this movie is stupid, yet I find it very very funny. Call me a loser one more time I dont care.

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?"


I got a weird comment in a previous post; someone called me a babe!




If you call this guy who sleeps in the ahwa and people take photos and make fun of him a BABE; then honey, you seriously need to wear some glasses.

Now I depart. Peace and love upon you people.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alia said...

well i wear glasses hun, and i blatantly state...zeeeeeeeeeeeeek moooooooooz! hehe!

Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Zeek said...

Hehe. You rock girl!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics