Sunday, October 08, 2006

DING DING DONG!

OK. I am seriously suffering today. I ate more than 10 meals during the weekend. Anything your heart desires was swallowed by Zeek. I hate my friends. All this happened because of them. I should have trained in the past week to get ready for the big game. If we dont win tonight then we are out. I decided not to eat anything till the match and will only break my fast by drinking some water or soup, BUT there is bad news; I am invited with my co-workers to have Iftar at Abu El Seed. Abu El Seed is one of the best, if not the best Oriental Food Restaurant in Cairo.

I am confused. I dont know what to do. Shall I eat? Shall I not eat?

I will eat. Yes I will. I just hope we win.

Till we meet again, here is something for you to enjoy. It is a story by my creative friend Hatem Saleh (Tommy) *Girls, you can always scroll down to my longest-ever post and you will see his pic, which was captured by me*.

I cracked up when I saw it. 1 hour passed now and I am still laughing. He made a story out of some pictures he took. The pictures were taken in June 2005, where the wristbands capitalized on me. I was in the 'in crowd' back then. LOL.

Click on each picture for a better view.

Enjoy!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I laughed so hard. This is one of the best posts you've ever put up. I even read it aloud at the office and got applause for you. Woohoo!

Monday, October 09, 2006 8:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics