Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Circles...


Everything around me is changing. I dont know if I am lost or am I just involved in too much thinking. Someone was kidding with me the other day saying, 'What happened to the King?' and thinking about it, I dont really have an answer. I look back at my life and discover how much it changed over the years, how much I've learnt and how much I got more attached to football and pizza!!

I wish I could go to sleep and wake up 15 again! I miss my school, my friends, my short leg, my music albums, my history teacher, my shoes, my perfumes, my acting, etc... Dont get me wrong; I love my work, I love my friends, I thank God every day that both my legs are normal now after the car accident, I still see my history teacher, I have more shoes, perfumes and music albums than ever and I wont be interested to act even if Meg Ryan offered me a role in her new movie, yet I miss the old days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Real Time Web Analytics